Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Waffle House

I haven't felt this nauseated in quite a while and this time my meds have nothing to do with it. Tonight my wife and I made up about 500 waffles. Well, it was actually probably more like 30, but still...

I came to a point where I actually had to leave the kitchen because I needed a break from the mayhem. I didn't realize that leaving the area would just make things worse. When I came back into the kitchen the smell, what started out as a nice smell, just went horribly wrong. I am just thinking at this point that it very well may be a while until I eat any more waffles.

In other news we had a scare tonight. My daughter was playing some some magnetic numbers that go on the fridge and she happened to have the "division" sign in her hand that she thought should go in my son's mouth. He was jumping around and the piece got pushed to the back of his throat. He cried for a minute or two and then started coughing and then threw up some of his supper that I noticed also had some blood in it. She had apparently cut the inside of his throat with the corner of this plastic magnet.

He cried for a bit longer and then once I put him in front of his mom then he started to calm down and smile. So a few minutes later I gave him some water to see if that would help wash things out a bit and he seemed to do alright with it. I am praying that nothing serious has happened. My daughter still doesn't understand the severity of it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home