Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Up Yours

I went to the doctor today and he said that it sounds like we are making some progress but he said that instead of me taking my regular dosage of 10mg of Lexapro he wants me to up it to 20mg to see if it takes us to where we want to be. I just hope that it doesn't just double what I have been feeling. If it does, then I'll be twice as tired, twice as moody...or maybe I'll get lucky and it'll do the trick. Who knows. I guess tonight will be the first night of giving it a shot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hang in there... Chris...

My wife, Betty, is on a much higher dose than this...she hated and dreaded her morning dose (she takes it twice a day) it took her about 3 months.. manybe 4 (we can not remmeber exactly) before the terrible side effects worn off and she started seeing some real improvement...even today after about an hour after taking her morning pill, her eyes look tired and she feels tired.. it passes.

dispression sucks... call me anytime night or day.. you got my number.. I will continue praying for ya....
steve

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 2:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home