Friday, February 24, 2006

Bringin' Home The Bling

Not really, but I did have this idea to start scouring the various Goodwills and Salvation Armys around town looking for anything valuable that people may have thrown out on accident. If I can then buy the items from them and then resell them on EBay, then maybe the Benjamin's will start heading my way.

My idea is to look for either t-shirts with strange logos or sayings, fine china/things like that, or old records that might be worth something.

Why am I doing this, you might ask...Because I'm an entrapeneaur (sp?)? NO. I don't know the first thing about trying to make money by starting a business. I just don't know what else to do. No one has responded to any of the job applications that I have put in for a part-timer.

I tried Staples, Menards, Subway, a video store...it just seems like they are more interested in hiring high school kids. I guess they could probably afford to pay them less. I don't want to get desperate enough to have to start stripping again...trust me, nobody wants to see that happen. Instead of making money, I'd probably have to pay rent for my pole. (this is the part where my wife reads this and makes that face of disgust because of my "dirty-gross" humor that she doesn't really think is as humourous as I do)

Have fun friends. I'm off to the Thrift Shops...

1 Comments:

Blogger Cooper said...

I worked at Movie Gallery for about 6 months; do not work at a movie store, it is the worst job you could get, I'd much rather shovel manure. I didn't hear from MG for three months when I first applied, then the call came and hired me on the spot. The manager was a schmuck--it's in my journal starting about march last year.

My machine is working now after a night of updates and restoring windows XP to it's original state.

Friday, February 24, 2006 1:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home