Monday, February 27, 2006

You're Fired

Thankfully I'm not. I just had that in my head because of watching The Apprentice tonight. The Donald is the man. He knows what he wants and he gets the job done.

So I feel like I have to go at this Linux thing slowly. There is so much that can be done, but with as little knowledge as I have it is a long journey.

I go back to the doctor tomorrow morning. I am anxious to see if I'm making any progress or not. Sometimes I feel like I am. My wife says I'm better than I was, but I still feel like I've seen better days. I don't know if I'll get my dosage of meds upped or if I'll get put on something else. If I do get switched I hope I don't go through all the same hell all over again.

I also signed up with AdSense here on Blogger. I am hoping to make some money if anyone else decides to look at my blog and click on any of the advertisers.

I'll have to write more when my head is clearer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home