Thursday, March 09, 2006

Shamoo is on the loose

Whether he is or not is really of no interest to me. I think that it is so ironic that the friendliest of all sea mammals is dolphin. And then to go on to name a football team the Dolphins...where does it end?

I almost got T-Boned in a parking lot yesterday. I was leaving and this other driver wasn't really paying much attention to who else was in the lot and they were going pretty fast. There was no squealing of the tires or anything like that but they stopped literally just inches away from my car. Now, anyone who has seen my car knows that it really wouldn't hurt the appearance if someone else rammed into it. But I had to admit for a moment that I was excited at the prospect of getting run into. It would have been a passenger side plow.

Being that my car isn't worth anything as it is, I figured that the other guy's insurance company would just take my car and give me a cash settlement. I would then turn around and have my vehicle negotiator find me a nice newer used car like the one I have, and then I'd be riding sweet again with no money out of my pocket.

But alas, I didn't get hit. I'm glad though too because it always takes insurance companies a grip and a half to do anything, unless both drivers are insured by the same place. And it was raining and I didn't want to have to stand out in the rain.

Does anyone read this blog? I know that Steve, Travis, Eric, Jadon, and my wife read it...and some other chick out there who commented on my post about Wal-Mart, but who else? Let your voice be heard!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cooper said...

Yeah, it bugs me that people don't record their presence reading my blog or LJ. It's welcoming to have feedback though but, dammit, I want attention too. I got my rubber nipple and sucking on it profusely. Look at me, look at me! I figure you write something so profound people need to comment on it or it's so infuriating that it ticks 'em off enough to not speak to you. Yeah, Whatever!

Friday, March 10, 2006 6:02:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Saturday, March 11, 2006 11:13:00 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Have to agree with cooper...wish there was a "visitor" counter or something...then I'd know people are reading.

Chris...I try to get to yours everyday but sometimes I just don't have the time to post a comment. If you're like me, though, a "nice post" once in a while goes a long way.

Eric

Saturday, March 11, 2006 4:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home