Tuesday, February 14, 2006

We are spinning

Rule #1. Never talk about fight club.

Rule #2. I guess it isn't a good idea to take Tylenol Daytime Flu when you are also taking Lexapro anti-depressants.

I am sitting here at work fighting sleep like it's the plague. Normally I would welcome sleep but not today. I have too much to do. I also have to drive across town for work and I am not so sure I should be on the road in this condition, but I am going to brave it anyways. You see, I have gotten a cold from my wife and daughter. In fact, I think that we're all sick at the Whitehead house.

On my way to work this morning I was listening to a bit from a show on one of the local Christian radio stations called Update Today. They were talking about immigration problems again. More specifically Illegal Immigration. I know that is an important issue, but why do they have to address it on a program that is supposed to be talking about "what's happening in Christianity today."

When the show was over I decided to flip over to my other source of morning spirituality- The Bob and Tom show.

I should get on now to whatever I am getting on to.

I'll be back later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home