Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I need another job

Yeah, I do.

I have been thinking a lot about the whole concept of God supplying for our needs and the whole "I have been young and now I am old, and I have never seen the righteous forsaken." Well, I don't claim to be righteous, but I know that I've got needs. My family has needs.

It is not that I am trying to say that the Bible is not true in regard to God meeting needs, but what I am questioning are his methods by which that is done. George Mueller just sat at an empty table and thanked God in advance for food and then the doorbell rang and there it was. Many other people I know seem to have prayed for provisions and then God answered back for them to go work more.

I applied at Staples, but I have not heard anything back yet. I had also given thought to working for Menards because I know a thing or two about home improvement stuff. Subway is also accepting applications. I want a job that is going to make me some extra money, but I also want one that isn't going to break my balls and leave me hating it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home