Thursday, February 09, 2006

Another cold gray day

It is another cold and gray day here in middle Iowa. I think the temp outside right now is about 21. The sky is cloudy so there is a dreary atmosphere that covers the city. Snow that started to melt yesterday has now turned into patches of ice on the sidewalk.

This is one of those days where I'd rather just be at home curled up in bed sleeping. But instead I am now here at work doing nothing more than just listening to things that I find online and blogging. Who would have ever thunk that one day each person would have equal access to post their "diary" out on the World Wide Web for all to read? I remember how back in High School I didn't really know anything at all about the Internet. Now I don't know what I'd do without it.

It's my source of news, entertainment, communication, information and just about anything else I need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home