Friday, February 10, 2006

It's almost noon on a Friday

So I'm sitting here at work just thinking back on how hard it seems to get up these days. I think that part of it might be my medication. It seems like if I am ever given the chance that I can just close my eyes and go to sleep.

I am sitting here right now listening to this Internet talk show hosted by a church out in San Diego, CA called The Atheist Hour that is put on by a Reformed Baptist Church. I am not sure why I listen to it because it is just a bunch of people sitting around with circular arguments. The Pastor sits and tries to argue why Christianity is right, and the atheists try to show how it is wrong.

Maybe I listen to it out of boredom, or curiosity. There is much that I disagree with from both sides of the argument, but I am sure that in person that the Pastor is a nice guy.

I did get tired of participating at their online forum though because there were just too many people there who felt like their views of the Bible and stuff were the only correct views. I just can't handle that. I don't take myself that seriously anymore.

The website for this is www.unchainedradio.com

You do have to sign up (for free) to listen and participate in the forums.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home