Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The time is 15:26

I am here at work. I went out a little earlier today to see what the weather was like. It is 62 degrees. There is a light breeze.

Tomorrow night it is supposed to precipitate and get really cold. If we get rain, sleet, and snow with below freezing temps, then I will probably be working from home on Thursday.

So back to Valentine's day. How many millions of roses will be bought today? How many love songs will be dedicated on the radio tonight on Delilah or John Tesh. I really hate both of those shows.

My wife and I aren't really doing anything for each other today. At least that's what it sounded like from her. I could swear though that when I verified that with her that it sounded like we weren't doing anything.

But aside from the Valentine's cards and flowers and chocolate...one thing is for sure- tonight for many there will be a whole lotta shaggin' going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home