Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My Valentines

I am not a real sentimental person, but I want to take some of this space to talk about my true valentines. This is my wife and 2 kids. They are my favourite people in the world.

My son is usually a very happy kid. He is amazing. He loves to laugh and play and just hang out with us. He is also happiest whenever he is being held by someone.

My daughter is so full of energy. She loves to run, play, colour, watch movies. You never know what is going to come out of her mouth. She is so smart too.

But most of all, my wife; who without her, none of us would be who we are. She has sacrificed having a "career" to be an at home mom. She stays with the kids all day and keeps a safe and clean home for us to live in. She is absolutely amazing. We have had our share of difficulties and have been close to divorce a few times, but with each passing day we grow closer together. As different as we are from each other, I know that I couldn't live without her.

She is smart, funny, a wiz with the budget, a wonderful mom, caring, throughtful, artistic, organized...and for having given birth to 2 kids; she's still hot.

I know that we weren't going to do anything for each other for Valentine's Day, but I guess I had to fudge. Baby, this post is for you.

I love you with all my heart Anja.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so sweet! You better get upstairs baby! ; )

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 10:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home