Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Oh God!

Oh God, help me...help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me....help please.

Little did I know how prophetic my last entry was going to be when I wrote it...the one about the toilet. I'd kill to have that thing now.

I went to the doctor yesterday afternoon and he diagnosed me as being depressed. Then he gave me about a month's worth of sample medication. I think it is called Laxapor...GOOD LORD it is LAX. I went to bed last night around 11:30 and I have been up every 2 hours doing you know what! Although I think I might see the end in sight; but I think that I'm now afraid to eat anything for fear of it coming back. Damn side effects.

Anyways, this will probably keep me home from work today...so the trick is to try and find a decent way of conveying this to my boss without giving her too many unpleasant visuals.

It has been strange so far. The doctor said that it might take about 2 weeks before I see any results...but I always seem to be the exception. I actually had a very short dream in the night. The strange thing about the dream was not the fact that I was in an episode of King of Queens but that everything in it was just so freakin' slow. Everyone moved, spoke, and thought slowly. I'll take that any day over some of the dreams that I had been having. I don't even know what the hell those where about.

But then the second dream that I had right before I woke up the last time was one of those where I am me, but I'm not, but I am...well I was trying to convince myself of some things that I wasn't sure of that the "other" me was. It is really kind of complicated, but for some reason I was much taller, had dark curly medium length hair, and was skinny and wearing a suit.

Well, it is now 5 am and I am wide awake. Maybe I'll eat. Maybe I'll try having a smoke. [Right before bed I had a smoke or 2 and then felt nautious; but I think that was just the medication because I didn't read anything on the drug's website about smoking] Maybe I'll watch that German movie Amelie that I've been meaning to get to for weeks.

I'll talk to you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home