Monday, January 30, 2006

This just sucks

So, I am sitting here at work. I just went out for a cigarette about an hour ago and while I was standing there, I just wanted to jump out of my skin. I realized that I didn't really want to go back in to work. I really just wanted to go back home...But what I am going to do if I go back home? Probably go to bed. Then I'll probably just wake up feeling the same as when I laid down; not to mention how that will just mess up my schedule again.

For some reason, I just love sleeping during the day, but I hate being up all night.

My mom sent my wife and I a link to a Job that can be done from home and setting your own schedule, but I wonder if it is really worth anything. It is taking orders from people over the phone and processing them. I would love to set my own schedule, but I often wonder if I would really stick to it or get anything done.

I called the doctor and left a message and they are supposed to call me back. I just want to do something...but nothing at the same time.

I hate this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home