Thursday, March 16, 2006

Just Do It!

I just got back from going on an exhilarating 1/2 hour walk. I don't really get any exercise these days and I've got a lot of down time @ work. Plus I went to WebMD.com and did one of their profile things and it suggested that I start walking. I had been meaning to bring my walking shoes to work for about a week and a half but today I finally did.

I have to admit that I almost just left them in my backpack beside my desk and decided not to go, but then I figured that I was feeling tired enough that it might just help. I am guessing that I probably walked about 2 miles but I'm not sure. I must admit that I do feel better now. Maybe I shouldn't have gone the whole way today because my body isn't used to it yet, but I guess we'll find that out later.

As I was walking I saw so many old buildings that used to be businesses and manufacturing plants that are now nothing but warehouses. Some developers have taken a few of them and are converting them into apartment/condo complexes, but I think that they cost a lot of money to rent.

I just couldn't help but think about almost every spy/crime movie I'd ever seen where the bad guys hide out in warehouses. I did see a couple of guys outside of one of the buildings smoking. It just made me wonder what they actually do inside.

Either way, I just gotta walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home