Monday, July 24, 2006

I am not ready to think about this yet...

But tonight it dawned on me as I was dancing with my 3 year old daughter that one day I am going to be dancing my last dance with her as my little girl. Then I will have to turn her over to the man that she will be marrying. I sure hope that doesn't happen for at least another 30 years.

Kids are too valuable for us parents to just sit and passively watch them grow up while we do our own thing. I am a busy guy and I have things that I want to do and accomplish...but God help me to never do those at the expense of my wife or kids.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your kid!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 2:20:00 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Amen.

Friday, July 28, 2006 11:33:00 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Wait until she's 11 going on 13 and she looks more like a teenage hottie than your "little girl"...

Enjoy her as much as you can...she will change before you know it.

Eric

Sunday, August 13, 2006 4:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home