Sunday, February 11, 2007

Bats are annoying

As I am sitting here at my computer, I can here these nasty varmants up in the space where my outside walls meet my attic. I hear the little scratching of their nails/tallons on the lathe and insulation in the walls. And I can also hear their little high pitched chirp that they give off.

I know that they are not really harming anything; I just hate having them in my house. I know from experience that they are not that hard to deal with. In fact, they are very docile and can be picked up if you are wearing leather gloves. [well, you could pick them up even without gloves but I wouldn't want to risk it in case one chose to bite and it had rabies or another infectious disease].

One day I'm going to get a BB Gun and go up in my attic and lay down the law.

I like having them around in the summer since they eat mosquitos and other bugs....but I would just rather they stayed outside! I gave them 2 bat houses up on the south side of my garage that they could use; but no. they prefer my attic.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Spoon said...

Winged mammallian bastards need to learn their place.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 10:17:00 PM  
Blogger The Raging Paradoxidation said...

dang straight

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 10:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home